Eating slowly has many benefits – some of these benefits include improved digestion, better hydration and weight loss. When you slow down your eating habits, you have the ability to improve your overall health and well being.
These free downloads are you to use to help create a new healthy habit!
Cut these cards out and make them available to friends and family at your meal gatherings. You can put them in a jar or just stack them up on the table. Enjoy conversation with friends and family while practicing slow eating habits.
Here are some helpful tips to help you slow down at meal time:
- Put your utensil down between bites and sip water.
- Make sure your plate is filled with unprocessed foods.
- Be mindful of moments when you’re rushing and make a point to slow down.
- Notice when your stomach is starting to feel full.
- When you’re 80% full, stop eating.
- Use these conversation cards at your next meal to practice slow eating, being mindful and connecting with others.
I hope you will give these a try!
To download the Eat Slowly Conversation Cards, click here.